Here is a list of 50 paraphrase examples. The below list of paraphrasing examples does a good job of showcasing the capabilities of complex sentence generator. Each paraphrase example shows how a sentence can be paraphrased in one or multiple ways. These paraphrase examples consist of both simple and complex examples of paraphrasing. In some sentences only one word or phrase is paraphrased while in other more intricate sentences, numerous words/phrases are paraphrased. A complex and advanced example of paraphrasing usually involves 75% or more of a sentence being modified from it's original form while a simple paraphrasing example might just involve 10% - 20% of a sentence being modified. If you are looking for a good example of a paraphrase, you can read through this long list since it provides several good and interesting examples.
1. I finally went beyond my previous limitations. = I conclusively transcended my antecedent constraints. = I determinately transcended my anterior inhibitions. = I finally transcended my precedent circumscriptions.
2. My recent trip was quite satisfying. = My recent peregrination was quite satiating. = My recent peregrination was quite gratifying.
3. I stated an opinion on what happened. = I opined on what transpired.
4. I am unaffected by your verbal attacks. = I am impervious to your fulminations. = I am impervious to your revilements. = I am impervious to your vituperations.
5. The show is about to begin. = The exhibition is about to commence.
6. His attitude was very hostile. = His posture was very belligerent. = His posture was very truculent. = His posture was very bellicose.
7. Don't take her kindness for weakness. = Don't take her altruism for impuissance. = Don't take her benevolence for impuissance.
8. I read a lot because I am a book addict. = I read a lot because I am a bibliophile.
9. Don't overrate what really happened. = Don't overprize what authentically transpired. = Don't aggrandize what genuinely transpired.
10. They have a strong friendship. = They have a vigorous amity. = They have a vigorous comity.
11. He is very serious about his career. = He is very earnest about his vocation. = He is very solemn about his profession.
12. Clowns like to display humor. = Clowns relish to exhibit facetiousness. = Clowns like to exhibit jocosity.
13. His jokes were funny. = His jests were hysterical. = His japes were comical.
14. The castle was destroyed by a powerful storm. = The castle was eradicated by a tempest. = The castle was ravaged by a puissant inclemency. = The castle was eradicated by a potent inclemency.
15. They behaved in a respectful manner. = They behaved in a deferential manner. = They behaved in a reverent manner. = They behaved in an obeisant manner.
16. Her favorite color is black. = Her favorite color is ebony.
17. Don't be intimidated by his large size. = Don't be daunted by his immensely colossal size. = Don't be dismayed by his astronomically immense size.
18. He is too clumsy. = He is too gawkish. = He is too maladroit. = He is too lubberly.
19. This place is full of smart people. = This place is full of astute people. = This place is full of perspicacious people. = This place is full of keenly intellective people.
20. Please don't be rude. = Please don't be impertinent. = Please don't be insolent.
21. They were extremely happy about what happened. = They were prodigiously blissful about what transpired. = They were profoundly ecstatic about what happened. = They were astronomically jubilant about what transpired.
22. Kal-El is too fast for Sonic. = Kal-El is too expeditious for Sonic.
23. Barry Allen's movement is the fastest on the planet. = Barry Allen's kineticism is the most expeditious on the planet.
24. It is beneficial for them to work with eachother. = It is salutary for them to collaborate with eachother. = It is benign for them to work with eachother. = It is propitious for them to collaborate with eachother.
25. The movie we saw yesterday was awesome. = The movie we visually perceived yesterday was awe-inspiring. = The movie we optically discerned yesterday was awe-inspiring.
26. This picture is truly beautiful. = This picture is genuinely resplendent. = This picture is authentically comely. = This picture is truly pulchritudinous.
27. Their beauty is unmatched. = Their resplendency is unparalleled. = Their comeliness is nonpareil. = Their beauty is peerless.
28. The crowd was very noisy. = The crowd was very strepitous.
29. I finally got a new bike. = I conclusively got an incipient bike. = I determinately got an incipient bike.
30. I want to live in peace and happiness. = I optate to live in tranquility and bliss. = I want to live in placidity and ecstasy. = I optate to live in peace and jubilance.
31. What he did was respectable. = What he did was venerable. = What he did was reverable. = What he did was estimable.
32. Your mission is not just difficult, it is impossible. = Your mission is not just arduous, it is infeasible.
33. This... is... delicious! = This... is... delectable! = This... is... ambrosial! = This... is... dainty!
34. Be very careful with the path that you choose to take. = Be very meticulous with the path that you optate to take. = Be very conscientious with the path that you cull to take. = Be very punctilious with the path that you choose to take.
35. Think carefully about what you're doing. = Cerebrate meticulously about what you're doing. = Think conscientiously about what you're doing. = Cerebrate punctiliously about what you're doing.
36. The data has been erased. = The data has been expunged.
37. That outcome is likely to happen. = That outcome is prospective. = That outcome is likely to transpire.
38. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. = Your contentment is ensured. = Your gratification is assured.
39. They are going to the store. = They are peregrinating to the store.
40. His question is confusing. = His question is discombobulating. = His question is perplexing. = His question is confounding.
41. Norrin Radd has cosmic awareness. = Norrin Radd has cosmic cognizance. = Norrin Radd has cosmic vigilance.
42. Bruce has a great reputation. = Bruce is immensely reputable.
43. We finally came to an agreement. = We conclusively came to an accedence. = We determinately came to an acquiescent.
44. The hive is flowing with honey. = The hive is mellifluous.
45. The word 'Sun' has only one syllable. The word 'Sun' is monosyllabic.
46. His style is aggressive. = His style is truculent.
47. They are gaining a lot of knowledge. = They are assimilating an abundance of cognizance. = They are assimilating an abundance of erudition.
48. A lot of water is flowing throughout the ship. = An abundance of dihydrogen monoxide is permeating the ship.
49. More emphasis was put on what was done. = More accentuation was put on what was done.
50. The cell phone is next to the laptop. = The cell phone is adjacent to the laptop. = The cell phone is in juxtaposition of the laptop. = The cell phone is contiguous to the laptop.